Welcome to our Clinical Trials Research Page
Dr. Weisbrot’s desire to keep our practice on the cutting edge of medicine has resulted in the addition of the Clinical Research branch of our practice. This enables us to provide tomorrow’s care today to our patients. Family practice is a great atmosphere to give you and Dr. Weisbrot the ability to treat and prevent illness. Through your participation in a clinical trial, researchers can better combat diseases and their process. Our practice has participated in over 30 clinical trials in the last 5 years.
Clinical Research can provide us with new medications to fight diseases as well as the ability to develop better treatment options for many common diseases such as High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, and High Cholesterol.
Dr. Weisbrot takes his participation in clinical research trials very seriously. We ensure that the trials we select to participate in are ethical, will meet the needs of our patients, and patient safety parameters.
Clinical trials can provide benefits for patients.
Some of these benefits include:
- A study related evaluation of your condition through a physical exam and laboratory testing
- Close monitoring of your condition through repeat examinations
- Study related medical care and medication may be provided at no cost
- Attention from medical professionals with opportunity for discussion
- Payment for time and travel may be offered
- Additionally, patients learn about the disease and how it affects them and how to change their life style to better their quality of life.
- The information collected from the trial may be a benefit to others in the future.
Some examples of the clinical trials for patients we participate in are:
- Diabetes Type I and II
- High Cholesterol
- Chronic Bronchitis
If you are interested in participating in one of our studies please fill out the Join A Study form or feel free to call the Clinical Research Department at 513-770-2103 if you have any questions about clinical research
You can help by volunteering for a clinical trial!