Dr. Albert J. Weisbrot is an Aviation Medical Examiner (AME #21121) designated by the FAA. He has been given the authority to perform physical examinations and issue airman medical certificates. Dr. Weisbrot has been performing Aviation Medical Exams since 2001 and is a Senior Aviation Medical Examiner available to perform the Aviation Exams for first, second and third class pilots. Airline and Commercial Pilots, Private Pilots and Student Pilots are welcome.
Some point to remember:
- All pilots are required to have the Aviation Medical Exams as a requirement of their pilotsí license.
- Please bring an official picture ID to the appointment.
- Anyone concerned about not passing the flight physical because of a known health problem should contact an examiner before scheduling an appointment. Obtaining required tests or consultations in advance of the flight physical will save considerable time.
- The blood pressure limits for certification are 150 over 95. If these values are exceeded at the time of the flight physical you cannot be certified. If you have an elevated blood pressure, you should see your family doctor prior to your FAA Exam for treatment.
- If you routinely or frequently take a medication, we need to know the name, amount and frequency.
- The FAA will not approve the use of any medicine that may affect mental clarity.
- Do not wear contact lenses on the day of your exam as they prevent accurate testing.
- We need to know the name, address and dates of all physician visits within the past 3 years.
- You need not bring your pilot logs to the exam as proof of flying time. Estimates are acceptable.
If you are in need of an Aviation Medical Exam or have any questions, please call 513-770-0330 to make an appointment.
Albert J. Weisbrot, M.D. and Associates, Inc.
7451 Mason Montgomery Rd.
Mason Ohio 45040
Send mail to WebMaster with questions or comments about this web site.
Copyright © 2008 Albert J. Weisbrot, M.D. and Associates, Inc.
Last modified: 05/06/08